Can't stop the train, baby!

While my professional career and summer internship options are up in the air at the moment, at least one money-making avenue of mine will survive into the next school year. The Western Herald's intrepid Arts editor, Chris Kato, will continue on with the paper next year. He wants to keep my Game Brain column running, and I am more than happy to oblige.

My job as a columnist doesn't pay much, but I've received really cool benefits, like that thing with Miller Auditorium and Tommy Tallarico. And readers at Western and on the Web seem to enjoy it, and we wouldn't want to disappoint them, now would we?

Speaking of which, the Herald's Weekend Scene this week will feature a double dose of your's truly with a two-page spread on Video Games Live and a Game Brain column on Fallout 3 DLC. Stay tuned, I'll post a link later this week.

1 Comment:

Tashtego Blue said...

Sweet can't wait to check it out!

Post a Comment

Recent Posts