Video Games Live Interview

Later this afternoon, I have a phone interview with Tommy Tallarico, game composer and co-creator of the Video Games Live concert tour.

It's really cool that Mr. Tallarico is taking the time to talk with this humble, small-time video game columnist. Everyone was very helpful in sending me suggestions for questions to ask; I'll be sure to do my best to include them (not sure how much time I have with him).

I was panicking over not having a tape recorder and having to use speakerphone, but I may have a solution. My old MP3 player has a microphone and can record audio tracks. Now, the only problem I have is getting out of my meeting in time for the interview and finding a nice, quiet spot.

Wish me luck!

1 Comment:

Tashtego Blue said...

I'm not going to wish you luck... I'll send you off with, "May the Force be with you."

Cheers

Post a Comment

Recent Posts