Video Games Live Press Screening


As you may or may not know, I write a column (Game Brain) for my college newspaper. I just received an email from the local auditorium that is hosting the Video Games Live concert later this month. I've been invited to a special press screening of the event next Monday. I'm stoked to be going, and I've never been considered a member of the press before.

Liberal media, here I come!

I'll be writing a preview for it in my print column, and I'll let you guys know how it went. It's a pretty big deal, having this in Michigan. If you ever get a chance to see it, I here it's really awesome. I mean, orchestral arrangements (with guitar) or our most beloved video game music? How could you miss it?

1 Comment:

Tashtego Blue said...

Nice! If I didn't live in Wyoming I'd make the trip.

I love the orchestra arrangement of the Mario and Zelda tunes. Was that the Boston Pops that preformed those?

Awesome stuff.

Post a Comment

Recent Posts