We'll be right back...

I know you're all dying to see/read news about Video Games Live. Unfortunately, that requires time I don't have right now. I'd like to get a photostream up and do a write up, but academic concerns are more pressing. I'm feeling a lot of anger and bitterness about the mismanagement of course scheduling at my university right now, and I don't want my feelings to spill over into my work/personal life.

So just hang tight for now. I'll work on things incrementally during lunch breaks, etc. I still have a column to write, after all. With the end of April fast approaching, the you-know-what's starting to dribble into the fan. I gotta get back to work.

BTW, VGL was a blast, I can't wait to share it. If ever comes within driving distance of where you live, go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts