And the award goes to...

This past Friday was the end-of-the-year banquet for the Western Herald. Yours truly swept the awards ceremony with two awards: Best Page Design and Best Weekend Scene columnist.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for an award, but imagine my delight at scooping up two! Of course, none of my success (or anyone else's) at the Herald would have been possible with the support of such a great staff. And, of course, extra special thanks to my award givers: Managing Editor Zach Reichard and Arts Editor Chris Kato. Oh yeah, Mom and Train God and all the rest, too.

Next week will be my final Game Brain column of the year. But chin up, my friends! Game Brain has been renewed for another year, and I hope to be covering bigger and better things. Who knows what the next school year will bring?

Oh yeah, I also boogied my ass off in true white boy fashion:


3 Comments:

Adam said...

Haha, nice Brian. You da man.

Tashtego Blue said...

Grats on the awards, well deserved. I bet there's a third "White Boy Dancin'" picture floating around on the internet where the clothes removal continues...

F0RCEFL0W said...

Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the afterparty, so the clothing removal stayed put at t-shirt and slacks.

Post a Comment

Recent Posts