Moving On

Days after the death of my refurbished Xbox 360, Furby, I'm collecting the life insurence policy.

No tears. All business.

OK, so Wrecklaimer and I are entitled to a free, refurbished Xbox 360 under the Red Ring warranty. So we're sending the carcass of Furby out as soon as possible. While we wait, we're going to buy a new one, possibly an Elite.

When we get the refurb (no telling how long that'll take), we'll package it with our old 120gb harddrive and sell it to a friend. The math is: spend $300 on a new console. Sell refurb for $200. Net loss: $100.

I'm still pissed that Microsoft makes such a defective product. However, I do like the Xbox 360 and I already have a ton of games for it. Speaking of which, I'm thinking of throwing in "Batman: Arkham Asylum" with the refurb purchase so the guy has a game to play. Maybe mark up the price by $20?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts